- VMware vSphere Virtual Quantities (vVols) commonly supported in a beneficial DRP;
- An amount from inside the a beneficial DRP can not be shrunk;
- No volume flow ranging from We/O communities if frequency in an effective DRP (have fun with FlashCopy otherwise Region Echo/Around the world Mirror alternatively);
- No separated out-of a levels reflect to copy inside the a special I/O group;
- Real/used/free/free/level ability commonly claimed for every single frequency – only for each pond.
RAID and you can Distributed RAID FlashSystem 7200 systems support DRAID1, DRAID5, DRAID6, TRAID0, TRAID1 and TRAID10. For compressed drives only DRAID1, DRAID5 and DRAID6 are supported.
DRAID Remove Size For candidate drives, with a capacity greater than 4TB, a strip size of 128 cannot be specified for either RAID-5 or RAID-6 DRAID arrays. For these drives a strip size of 256 should be used.
Non-Turbulent Volume Flow (NDVM) The following Fibre Channel attached host types are supported for non-disruptively moving a volume between I/O groups (control enclosures):
When swinging an amount that’s mapped so you’re able to a breeding ground party you then must rescan disk routes towards the most of the server group nodes to be sure the the brand new pathways were understood just before removing availability in the brand new We/O class.
Clustered Expertise A FlashSystem 7200 system requires native Fibre Channel SAN or alternatively 16Gbps/32Gbps Direct Attach Fibre Channel connectivity for communication between all nodes in the local cluster. Clustering can also be accomplished with 25Gbps Ethernet, for standard topologies. For HyperSwap topologies a SCORE request will be required. Please contact your IBM representative to raise a SCORE request.
Partnerships ranging from options having City Reflect or International Echo duplication is also be studied with each other Dietary fiber Route and you will Indigenous Ethernet contacts. Distances greater than 300 metres are just served while using an enthusiastic FCIP link or Fibre Channel anywhere between provider and you can address.
Clear Affect Tiering Transparent cloud tiering on the system is defined by configuration limitations and rules. Please see the IBM Documentation maximum limits page for details.
- When an affect account is generated, it must continue to use a comparable encoding variety of, on the lifetime of the information because affect membership – even if the cloud membership object is taken away and you may remade with the the system, the latest encoding method of for that cloud account is almost certainly not changed if you’re back-up analysis for that program is obtainable on the cloud merchant.
- When performing re also-secret operations to the a network that an encoding allowed cloud account, do the commit operation just after this new ready yourself operation. Remember to retain the earlier in the day system master-key (for the USB or even in Keyserver) since this key might still be required to recover your own cloud backup studies when performing a great T4 data recovery otherwise an import.
- Restore_uid option really should not be used whenever copy is actually imported so you’re able to a new party.
- Import off TCT data is merely offered from options whose duplicate analysis was made at the v188.8.131.52.
- Clear cloud tiering spends Sig V2, when connecting to Craigs list countries, and does not currently support regions that need Sig V4.
Encryption and you can TCT There is an extremely small possibility that, on a system using both Encryption and Transparent Cloud Tiering, the system can enter a state where an encryption re-key operation is stuck in ‘prepared’ or ‘prepare_failed’ state, and a cloud account is stuck in ‘offline’ state. The user will be unable to cancel or commit the encryption rekey, because the cloud account is https://kissbrides.com/no/colombiady-anmeldelse/ offline. The user will be unable to remove the cloud account because an encryption rekey is in progress. The system can only be recovered from this state using a T4 Recovery procedure. It is also possible that SAS-attached storage arrays go offline. There are two possible scenarios where this can happen: